1) I cannot log in. What is my account number and/or password?
Your email's Inbox should have an email from email@example.com containing your new account number and 14-digit temporary password.
To request a resend of this information please use the "Forgot your Password" link. Enter your 'email address' and leave the account number field blank. Then, check your email's Inbox. For any problems, please call (859)392-1422.
2) How do I change my password?
Follow these steps to change your password.
|3) I cannot see the entire
KCOR is best viewed with screen resolution set to 1024 by
768 pixels. Please click here to view instructions on how to check your display settings.
|4) When I click the 'Back' or
'Forward' button in Internet Explorer the detail on the screen is not as I expected.
Please use the Back button on the bottom right
corner of the screen. Using the 'Back' or 'Forward' button on the browser causes
KCOR to loose navigational state.
|5) The Plat Image I printed is
not entirely on the paper.
1) First, you must be viewing the Plat you want to print.
2) In Internet Explorer menu, click File and choose
3) In the Printer dialog box that appears, click the Layout
tab and change the page orientation to Landscape.
4) Many printers have a setting called "Fit to Page".
Normally this setting is "Off" or by default set to "Actual
Size". To turn on "Fit to Page", within Layout
tab, click the Advanced button.
5) Look for the menu item "Fit to Page"
and set this item to Letter or Yes. If you
do not see the "Fit to Page" option, your printer does not
support it, and therefore you will not be able to scale down a plat for printing.
6) Click OK to return to the Printer dialog
7) Click the Print button and cross your
|6) I still do not have the
entire Plat Image on the paper.
Some plats are unreadable when scaled down by the "Fit
to Page" option and printed on a smaller 81/2 by 11 paper. You may
have to use bigger paper to get all of the picture and to get it readable.
To change paper size
1) Load the bigger paper in the printer.
2) View the plat you want to print. Click File and
3) Click the Paper/Quality tab.
4) Click the Advanced button.
5) Click on the pull down button next to Paper Size and
scroll down to the size matching the paper loaded in the printer.
6) Click OK to return to the printer dialog box.
7) Click the Print button and cross your fingers.
|7) Quicktime runs instead of
Imageviewer for windows.
- Unless you configure it not to, QuickTime may register itself as your
TIFF file viewer, thus disabling Imageview for Windows as you default tiff viewer.
The following instructions describe how to configure QuickTime to not handle
TIFF files. Note that some versions of QuickTime are slightly different. Very old versions
(before 4.1) are very different, and you might consider upgrading or uninstalling.
- Click the Start button, click 'Settings' and select "Control
- [Windows XP Only] If it says "Pick a category", click
"Switch to Classic View" at the upper-left.
- Double-click the "QuickTime" icon.
- From the drop-down list, select "Browser Plug-in".
- Click the "MIME Settings" button.
- Double-click the "Images ..." item to expand it.
- If the "TIFF ..." or "image/tiff" item is
checked, uncheck it.
- Press the "OK" button, and close the "QuickTime
Settings" window by clicking the X in the upper-right corner.
- In "Control Panel", double click "Folder Options" icon.
- In the Folder Options, click the "File Types" tab.
- Click inside the "Registered file types" and type "TIF" and/or
scroll to the extension called "TIF File". There maybe an extension called TIFF as well,
but we are interested with the one with one 'F'.
- Click on the "TIF File" type to select it and then click the "Change"
- In the "Open With" window, look through the "Recommended Programs" list of choices and click on one of the following:
- For WindowsXP: choose "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer".
- For PC's with Microsoft Office loaded choose: "Microsoft Office Document Imaging".
- For Windows 98/2000: choose "Kodak Imaging for Windows".
- Then, click "OK",to close the "Open With"window.
- Then, click "Close",to close the "Folder Options"window.
8) I have no TIFF viewer. Where do I get a free TIFF viewer?
For the Windows PC, we tested Alternatiff. This is a TIFF viewer plug-in for IE or Netscape browser.
- AlternaTIFF : http://www.alternatiff.com
AlternaTIFF requires registration of product to activate the plug-in.
- For Internet Explorer download ActiveX control, autoinstall
- For Netscape download Standard web browser plug-in
|9) Where do I find the square
- From the main menu, click the "PVA Real Estate Assessment" button. Click the
the appropriate search criteria. On the main detail page, click the "Next" button as shown below.
The square footage measurement for building & living area in square feet are on the bottom left of the following page.